Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How to Break into pr0n sites that accept checks

Here's how to break into *some* pr0n sites that accept checks. I know most or all CCBill sites are vulnerable to this.
NOTE: Use a proxy.

First, go to the Fedwire directory at http://www.fedwiredirectory.frb.org/search.cfm . Find a bank somewhere.
I've chosen The Bank of Clovis, in Clovis, New Mexico.
What I need is the routing number. This bank's is: 112206776

Now I need a pr0n site. For this tutorial, I'll use http://www.sapphicerotica.com .

So I head over to the Join page. It looks like they accept Online Check!
I sign up with a fake e-mail, they never confirm.

Now it takes me to the CCBill join page. I put in fake info with a real address (Mcft's). They don't verify this, either.
What is important is the billing info:
Name on account: Just make it your fake name
Routing Number: You got this from Fedwire. No hyphens are used here.
Account number: Just type a random, 7-digit number.

"Thank you for your purchase, you have been approved!"
I'm in!

A few notes:
Your account won't last long. As soon as the bank says "that info is fake", the account is gone.
This works on more than just CCBill. It doesn't work on all check-accepting processors, but I've hit at least four different processors that it does.
Not all sites accept checks, probably because of this.
If it doesn't work the first time, switch proxies, find new info, and try again.

1 comment:

felisha green said...



Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact cybergoldenhacker he is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more this great hacker has also worked for me and i got results of spouse whats-app messages,call logs, text messages, viber,kik, Facebook, emails. deleted text messages and many more this hacker is very fast cheap and affordable he has never disappointed me for once contact him if you have any form of hacking problem am sure he will help you THANK YOU.
contact: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com